Skip to content
This Astounding Video Depicts an Unborn Baby’s Full Development
Did You Know?
- A baby’s heart begins to beat on day 21 after conception.
- A baby’s lungs are formed on day 26-27 after conception.
- On day 36 the baby’s eyes develop their first color in the retina.
- On day 40 the baby makes her first reflex movements.
- On day 42 the baby develops nerve connections that will lead to a sense of smell. The brain is now divided into 3 parts. Mom now misses second period.
- On day 44 electrical activity is detectable in the brain.
- At 8 weeks the baby is now well-proportioned and every organ is present.
- At 9 weeks, if prodded, the baby’s eyelids and hands close.
- At 10 weeks, fingerprints begin to form