Heartbeat Pregnancy Center is all about life. The life of a young woman and that of her unborn baby, the at-risk youth and young adult are foremost on our hearts everyday. Our programs are varied and are focused on giving our very best to each and every client regardless of race, color, creed, or marital status. All of our services are provided free of charge. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions services. Information is intended for education purposes only.
With our commitment to helping women choose life for their babies, Heartbeat continually strives to provide the very best available for our pre- and post-natal services already offered to young women in crisis as well as the youth and young adults in our community involved in risky behavior.
- Free Pregnancy Test
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasounds
- Infant clothing, infant care items, and baby car seats
- Medical, legal and adoption agency referrals
- Maternity home referrals
- Pre-natal and parenting classes, “Building Blocks to Good Parenting.”
- Bible study, “HEART (Healing the Effects of Abortion Related Trauma)”
- Information on sexually transmitted diseases
- Information on the benefits of abstinence until marriage
- Information on adoption
- Information on parenting
- Information on the risks of abortion
- Educational presentations to schools, churches, and other organizations
If you have further questions about our services please contact us.
….How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! (Romans 10:15b)